Titanium UDL-30 Synthetic Roofing Underlayment
UDL-30 is a premium air, water and vapor barrier for use under: Metal, Tile, Slate, Shake & Shingle roofing.
Titanium UDL-30 is a highly engineered, mechanically attached, coated woven synthetic roofing underlayment for sloped roofs. Titanium UDL-30 represents the future in felt replacement technology, and used in conjunction with Titanium PSU-30 self adhered underlayment, offers the sloped roofing industry a truly revolutionary system of safety, security and simplicity… Two products (UDL-30 & PSU-30) are ALL your roof needs.
- 6 times lighter and 20 times stronger than 30 lb felt
- 40 year limited warranty
- Class A Fire ASTM E108, Meets & exceeds ASTM D226
- Meets Class 4 Hail Rating
- Synthetic construction inert to mold growth
- Patented SURE-FOOT® slip resistant nodular walking surface and an advanced resin technology that provide superior steep slope walk-ability
- Contributes to LEED® points
- Certified minimum of 20% reclaimed content (100% Recyclable)
- All temperature performance -40°F to 240°F (-40°C to 115°C)
- 6 month UV exposure
- Cool light gray surface, doesn’t expand or contract
Titanium UDL-30’s advanced polymers combine to deliver a uniquely gray synthetic roofing underlayment that can be used under all types of primary roofing materials to replace felt. Gray technology provides for a cooler roof and one of the best UV exposure properties (up to 6 months) in the marketplace. Unlike smooth surfaced underlayments, Titanium UDL-30 possesses a revolutionary patented slip resistant SURE-FOOT® nodular walking surface technology that allows for easier steep slope walk-ability, even in wet conditions.